Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Me!

I'm not your ORDINARY GURL. I ain't MISS RICH GIRL. I DEFINITELY LOVE CHILDREN SPECIALLY MY SON. I LOVE TO LOVE. i get so impulsive & patient. impatient most of the time. i have my mood swings. i forgive but i DONT easily forget. i dont get mad. I GET EVEN. i wanna live! i wanna be happy! simple pleasures in life! no COMPLICATIONS GET THAT. I HATE SWEET TALKERS! try to Live life to the fullest. I'm not extremely goodlooking but I have a sense of humor. I'm not breathtakingly intelligent but I'm relatively WITY,. I'm not insanely rich but I'm fairly kind, nothing fancy. if your jealous of me, don't be coz my life isn' perfect. i had so many mistakes in the past (and still counting) that makes me regret like hell. It didn't give me any lesson i tell ya.. i know its rare, but thats what i had. but luckily, i'm surrounded by the best people you'll ever meet. my family and friends. i love them to death. i can be the most creative, artistic and systematic person u'L ever meet, i can turn a trash into cash. u know what i mean? i'm spontaneous, i do things randomly and unplanned. i take things maturely but sometimes i'm a kid by heart... smiling is a habit and laughing is additive. you respect me and i respect you back. i'm not hard to deal with, just learn how to dig whatever i'm into . i want no conflict. i want no trouble. don't waste my time coz i dont wanna waste yours. BOYS are blahhh
I'm always be on the lookout for something new. Diversity of life experience is vital to one's existence. I Appreciate HONESTY in people. When in pain, always remember that suffering is fleeting, but the lessons learned are lifelong. I Believe that you will reap your rewards in the end. "Wat you do in life echoes in eternity." Have a mind of ur own. Stand up for your PRINCIPLES. love yourself. "It is better to be alone than to wish you were." Believe in the goodness of others. Pray. Live. Love. Learn. All life is sorrowful Sorrow is the essence of life. But can you handle it? are you affirmative enough with your relationship to life to say 'yea,' no matter what? I live life by my own rules.
I'm not a victim to society, to my childhood, to my circumstance, to anything. I define who I am and stick to that. And I have realized that there are going to be people that dislike me. I'm really funny, but I'm not the sweetest person on the block. Sometimes people can't handle my directness, my naughtyness, and my tendency too, well, be slightly selfish. But, because I've learned that those things are a part of who I am, I can live with those flaws and not be ashamed of them. I hope this all makes sense. Bottom line: Be you. Don't mold and shape-shift into someone else for different people. Define who you are and find the security you need to feel free parading the REAL YOU all around this world. Believe me... if it were up to me, I'd rather be friends with the openly-flawed person, than the person who pretends to be perfect.

3 comments:

skirat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skirat said...

[url=http://www.mynicespace.com/hello-24365.html][img]http://i.mynicespace.com/243/24365.gif[/img][/url]

skirat said...

waaaa mali codes... anyway xiao dropped bye ako mah friend