Saturday, November 15, 2008

Letting Go

When you are still in love, it affects your every decision.. Sometimes, what's TRUE in this world will be covered by so many unrealistic ideas. I realized that I've been one of those people.. I fell in love but I forgot to use my GUTS and BRAINS.. when people really fall in love, that happens right? Your so called "soldier" identity will become a "martyr" and as things screwd up your life, you got nothing left but LOVE...that's the reason behind why you still hold on to something that WASN'T REALLY THERE. You thought it was LOVE.. but little do you know that it was just PITY...a SELF PITY. Correct me if I'm wrong.... Why self pity? It's all because you thought that it could save you.. You ALWAYS thought that the only cure to your pain was him/her that you got blind to see ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES YOU...you got blind to see the PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS LEADING YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH...and sometimes, you listen to them as your last resort. Now... I am just so glad to be FREE FROM ALL OF THIS BLINDNESS. Actually it really lies in our own choice.. I don't believe in such word as DESTINY for you can really CHOOSE what to make things last in this world... it just takes great COOPERATION and COMPROMISE. BOTH OF YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN CHOICE TO STAY WITH EACH OTHER... Not just him/her... and hell...not just YOU. Sometimes the word destiny can just bring colors to our lives because of so many questions like.. Why is this happening? Maybe we are meant for each other.. Maybe we are "DESTINED". And as you BELIEVE in that, you start to choose on going to that path as YOUR OWN CHOICE. Now.. I had chosen this path... it just depends on the time if something happened that could make me choose the other path WHICH IS TO STAY.. Life is so beautiful.... IT GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE to live it to the fullest.. I DON'T WANNA WASTE THAT CHANCE GIVEN TO ME... There are so many beautiful things to do in this world...but so little time. I must not take that for granted. I'm really happy and free right now from worries.. This is my life... no STRESS... no FIGHTS and I'm leaving it all behind.. I thank my friends and family for their non - ending support... Even though they served as my last resort before, I'm just so lucky to STILL have them on my side bringing me up whenever I fell that hard. Looking back at my past... Yeah, so many things changed.. we all grow up.. But it still feels like my home and my soul. I still like the way I used to like it. After all, things don't have to REMAIN THE SAME TO LOOK GOOD. GOD IS JUST SOOOO GOOOOOD. Those who never seek for GOd WILL NEVER FIND THE ANSWERS... I just feel so lucky to be ALIVE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its true that your don't need to believe in destiny because your the one who's making your own destiny and not destiny making you do things you are supposed to do or choose for you..and to tell you the truth you definitely describe the best thing for being inlove and falling apart from what you believe for yourself and experienced it..and one more advice for you my dear...you need to love yourself first before you can love somebody..learn from mistakes and enjoy your life while you can...God is good because each one of our days is a Blessings from him..we just need to remember that and don't forget to thank him...always take care my dear..i am always here for you..no matter what happens...

Anonymous said...

Its true that your don't need to believe in destiny because your the one who's making your own destiny and not destiny making you do things you are supposed to do or choose for you..and to tell you the truth you definitely describe the best thing for being inlove and falling apart from what you believe for yourself and experienced it..and one more advice for you my dear...you need to love yourself first before you can love somebody..learn from mistakes and enjoy your life while you can...God is good because each one of our days is a Blessings from him..we just need to remember that and don't forget to thank him...always take care my dear..i am always here for you..no matter what happens...

3FaSt3FuRiOuS said...

Xiaouiii tu es la fille la plus remarquable de l'histoire et tu es parfaite et entourée d'une lumière aveuglante donc tu es pour moi un ange tombé de ciel...Tu es superbe et surtout belle quand tu souris...un jour tu trouveras ton bonheure xiaouiiii

==>Xiaouiii you're the girl the most remarquable of the history and you're the perfect, full of blinding lights so for me you're the angel came from the sky....you're superbe and also cute when you're smiling..maybe one day you can find your luckyday may xiaouiii (tama ata english ko lol)

Anonymous said...

awww sis xiaoo what can is say this blog is so paking hard to undrestand haha nose bleed ako..all i can say is when it comes to relationships, it doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong. Yes, you will go through the process of fighting for your rights because you think you are right but at the end it really doesn't matter. Relationship lasts because it's meant to last, it will end if it's not meant to last and you have to let go..Yes, letting go is painful but it gives a sense of freedom, knowing you've said it "no regrets" and you've been true to yourself regardless of what happened and what he feels for you. He may have regrets and hate you but you have to respect that, it is his right...have faith in GOD and all blessing comes in ur way and dont lost hope!labyah sis mwah!~~~~~~CHESKA ~~~~~~~