Monday, November 17, 2008

A Letter for Myself

Soon, another new year, another challenges, another experiences, another meeting new friends and another new better person and thats ME. I would like to change everything especially my priority. I want to be different, not that kikay, makulit and childish but a responsible WOMAN. Soon this year will end and I will face another chapter of my life, I just hope that I can survive because this fight is for my FUTURE, for my FAMILY and for my SON whom I love the most
SACRIFICE, I need to sacrifice a lot of things just to live. I can give up my own happiness and everything just for the sake of the people I love. I will do everything to protect my family and to give them a life that they deserve.
PAIN and TEARS, these two words are always after the word LOVE. The last past love experience is difficult for me because I loved them more than anything else(thats me when i fall, i give everything) but everything has to end. This pain is enough to make me feel that we're not meant to be . I never regret loving them because they thought me a lot of things and helped me become a better person, but still i didnt learn from my pasts. They are all part of my past, a big part of my life. I'll pray for them, I just hope someday that they can find themselves(??) and live happily with the people they love.
EXPERIENCES, without these experiences, I can't grow; I can't be the person that I am now. I screwed up, there are times that I am DISTURBED. I can't find my own HAPPINESS and I often ask this question "WHAT? WHO? and WHY? " I thought that I am looking for nothing but I'm wrong. My happiness is my family, my friends, my son and the blessings that I had received. Thanks for the people who shared me their life in the past few years, thank you for accepting me and thank you for loving me. I will never forget this life that I lived for 1year. Soon everything will change, and it is for the better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis xiaooo what a nice blog!hmmm sis...we just met sa chat lang pero..u are really cool..
love you sister..whatever happens ur always be the coolest, the smartest, prettiest,sexiest, friendliest, foolest...craziest..ahaha!hope to have to u beside me..aww!ur nice to be with thats an assurance..thnx sa payuhissstt!(payo)kiss u sis..mwaaahh!tyeet ur really pretty sis!pls stay pretty and sexy no matter what..ahaha!love you more sister!take care of yourself and so with ur son..take care of him..i may have not met him yet but i know he will grow as sweet as his mom, he is so thankful that he has a mom like u..i am proud of u sis..so thankful din siya that may tita siya like me..!hehe!goodluck sa lovelife natin..somehow..someday..we'll be lucky in love..hmm..gehgeh sis..see u!love u...my sister xiaoo..:-*


You (for you sis)

When you are sad,
and you feel you can't go on.
Tears well in your eyes
and the pain is so strong.

So far from your friends,
and you're all on your own.
No-one to run to,
So very alone.

When all seems so useless,
and you can't take anymore.
As you put on your coat,
and head for the door.

Remember.......

I was there once,
lost, all alone
You can cry in my ear,
Just pick up the phone.

When you are lonely and feeling so blue
Someone is thinking ...thinking of you


just

Anonymous said...

i hope to have u beside me sis..weee..kasi u are one of the simpliest girl ive ever met..take life as if it's just a game..play with it..let's see at the end..i know ill see your eyes with tears..tears of joy..remember life is wonderful it depends on how you deal with it...may lessons are best learned through pain. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed with tears.Tears..tears...smile...laugh..enjoy life..hmm sis..i have an idea of choosing a man we have to be with..
(A MAN WE NEED..The one we've been looking for)
)))WAITING(((
Wait for the man that calls you beautiful instead of fit. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the whole world. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says She's the one. ♥

(JUST)love you sis..till here...pls wait for that man..he's the one

Anonymous said...

Dai, kalami ani imo sulat oi.. hehehehe..

Sulati pud ko ha? awwww